At a time of continuously developing technologies, pharmaceutical companies invest on an ongoing basis in state-of-the-art and innovative solutions. These solutions are designed to support production, improve technological processes or facilitate the works on the new forms of drugs and production techniques. To meet the growing requirements on the side of customers, producers are forced to encompass in their offers increasingly new, innovative products, and what follows, they are also looking for modern raw materials, technological solutions, production machines as well as innovative solution in the scope of packaging, marking and labelling.
To meet your needs, for seven years we have been organizing the Congress of Pharmaceutical Industry World – an annual industry meeting devoted to the subject matter connected with technological innovations, machines, packaging, current trends in the industry or innovative raw materials. The agenda of the Congress also includes legislative issues as well as those connected with the quality and safety of drugs launched on the market.
Since 2012, the Congress of Pharmaceutical Industry World has been organized in conjunction with the Congress of Cosmetic Industry World. Such combination creates a perfect occasion to integrate the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries with suppliers.
The program will include, among others:
- seminars aimed at manufacturers of cosmetics and medicines, lasting simultaneously in two separate rooms,
- fair of suppliers and companies, both domestic and foreign, providing services for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries,
- an Evening Gala - representing an ideal opportunity to integrate the cosmetics and the pharmaceutical industries with suppliers,
- a technical trip to the factory of the Honorary Host.
The meeting is an excellent opportunity to:
- increase product knowledge and the knowledge of technological innovations,
- get to know the current and future trends,
- discuss and exchange experience, information and ideas,
- integrate the cosmetics and the pharmaceutical industries with suppliers,
- promote access to companies with attractive offers and innovative products.
The meeting is aimed at:
- representatives of the management- technical staff of plants producing drugs,
- technical and investment directors,
- the main specialists in the field of production and technology,
- quality, maintenance, purchasing and product development departments,
- anyone interested in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Congress participants will also include representatives of companies from the sector environment, presenting new tools, technologies and technical solutions necessary for the functioning of modern plants.