To meet the growing requirements on the side of customers, pharmaceutical companies are forced to encompass in their offers increasingly new, innovative products, and what follows, they are also looking for modern raw materials, technological solutions, production machines as well as innovative solutions in the scope of packaging, marking and labelling.
Making an effort to meet the needs of drug producers, we organized the Congress of Pharmaceutical Industry World – an annual industry meeting enabling drug producers to expand their product knowledge and getting to know technological, raw material, packaging innovations as well as current trends. In turn, this meeting will enable suppliers to present their full offer to decision makers from pharmaceutical industry.
Since 2012, the Congress of Pharmaceutical Industry World has been organized in conjunction with the Congress of Cosmetic Industry World. Such combination creates a perfect occasion for integrating the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries with suppliers.
The program will include, among others:
- seminars aimed at manufacturers of cosmetics and medicines, lasting simultaneously in two separate rooms,
- presentations of product offers of the cosmetics industry suppliers,
- fair of suppliers and companies, both domestic and foreign, providing services for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries,
- an Evening Gala - representing an ideal opportunity to integrate the cosmetics and the pharmaceutical industries with suppliers,
- a technical trip to the factory of the Honorary Host.
The meeting is an excellent opportunity to:
- present product offers and to present technological innovations during 15-minute presentations and at exhibition stands,
- discuss and exchange experience, information and ideas,
- integrate cosmetics manufacturers with suppliers.
The meeting is aimed at:
- representatives of the management- technical staff of plants producing drugs,
- technical and investment directors,
- the main specialists in the field of production and technology,
- quality, maintenance, purchasing and product development departments,
- anyone interested in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Congress participants will also include representatives of companies from the sector environment, presenting new tools, technologies and technical solutions necessary for the functioning of modern plants.