RULES AND REGULATIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- 9th Congress of the World of Pharmaceutical Industry, hereinafter referred to as the Congress, shall take place on 7-9 November 2017 in Łódź.
- The organizer of the Congress is FARMACOM with business seat in Wodzisław Śląski.
- The provisions of these rules and regulations apply to all participants of Congress
Terms of participation in the Congress:
- Application to the Congress takes place through sending to FARMACOM by registered mail, fax or e-mail a completed and signed application form to be received by the organizer by way of e-mail or downloaded from Congress’s website.
- Each participant is obliged to send a legibly completed form to the organizer within specified deadline (no later than 7 days before the commencement of the Congress, i.e. by 1.11.2017).
- The organizer, having received a correctly completed application form, sends a pro forma invoice which constitutes a confirmation of acceptance of an application.
- A person signing an application form on behalf of the Applicant declares that she holds the relevant power to act on behalf and for the benefit of the Applicant, in particular to conclude an agreement with FARMACOM.
- A participant makes payment in the amount of 100% of gross costs of participation in the Congress within deadline specified in a pro forma invoice.
- The organizer, having received a confirmation of payment of dues for participation in the Congress, sends to an Applicant an advance invoice confirming participation in the Congress.
- In the case of a failure to make payment of dues within deadline specified in an invoice, the organizer does not guarantee participation in the Congress.
- The organizer is not responsible for accommodation of a Participant throughout duration of Congress.
- The final VAT invoices for participation in the Congress shall be issued within 14 days after its completion.
Terms of Payment:
- Costs of participation and the other possible forms of promotion during Congress are stated in materials concerning Congress, available inter alia on the www page of the Congress.
- Payments should be made on the basis of a pro forma invoice to the following account:
- ING Bank Śląski S.A., O/Wodzisław Śląski 72 1050 1403 1000 0090 4609 4380.
- In the description of payment, please state the number of a pro forma invoice, the name of the firm and add the insertion “9 KŚPF”.
Terms of Resignation:
- Resignation from participation in the Congress may take place solely by way of a declaration sent by e-mail, fax or registered mail to the address of FARMACOM.
- In the case of resignation from participation in the Congress, the organizer charges a Participant with:
- 100% of the costs of declared participation in the case of resignation from participation in the Congress in the period shorter or equal to 14 calendar days before the commencement of the Congress.
- 50% of the costs of declared previously participation in the case of notification of resignation from participation in the Congress in the period longer or equal to 15 days before the commencement of the Congress.
- The organizer admits the possibility of change of a person participating in the Congress. In such a situation, a resigning Participant is obliged to convey to the organizer information about this fact.
- A failure to recall notification of participation in the Congress and participate in it does not release a Participant from the necessity of covering full costs of previously declared participation.